Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Carlos Santana (Sing-Song Dillrod)

"I have wisdom. I feel love. I live in the present and I try to present a dimension that brings harmony and healing.....There is more value in placing a flower in a rifle barrel than making war."

**What a genius!

We should have sent flowers to the Brits in the Revolutionary War, to the Confederate States in the Civil War, or to the Kaiser or Hitler in the two World Wars........Damn, We could have saved a ton of money had we just sent some Pick Me Up Bouquets to the Soviets during the Cold War.

I repeat, Carlos Santana is a geniiiiiiiiiiiiiii........FUCKING IDIOT!!!!**

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.