Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Gov. Bill Richards (D - Northern Mexico)

"After being notified of the situation and after researching the matter...I came to the conclusion that I was not drafted by the [Kansas City] A's."

— Correcting a 40 year mistake in his bio

**1. Why did it take him 40-years to figure this out? Assuming he even played baseball, I'm pretty sure he would know if he was drafted or not......As a former player, I think this is a pretty accurate assumption.

2. Why on Earth would he make up a lie about being drafted by the Kansas City A's? He should have picked the Yanks, Dodgers or Cardinals.

3. Have I ever told you I used to be an astronaut???**

1 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Absolutely amazing for anyone of either party.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.