Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Rep. Barbara Lee (D - CA, "The Lone Voter")

“The last two elections were stolen. They were stolen and so we will not rest until we reclaim our democracy and this is what today is all about."

**Boo Hoo Hoo..........I'm crying for poor Babs Lee.

For those of you who don't know who she is or what she's about, Rep. Lee was the only loon on The Hill to vote against giving Bush the power to use "all necessary and appropriate force" against anyone associated with the terrorist attacks of September 11."

She thinks of herself as a 'maverick', but she is nothing but a political grandstander and a nut.

Sept. 15, 2001
Senate vote = 98-0, House Vote = 420-1..........Now you know why she's referred to as "The Lone Voter"**

1 Comments:

  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger RJay said…

    I'm so broke up too. My hands are shaking, my knees are weak and I can't seem to stand on my own two feet. I may have to cancel my whole day. "The Lone Voter" just another "Hussein Jane"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.