Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Sen. Hillary Clinton

"I am focused on winning re-election. That is what I work on every single day, just as I have worked my heart out for the last four years. ... I'm not even, you know, remotely considering [a 2008 presidential candidacy]. ... I'm focused on '06."

**Lets sing a song: Fleetwood Mac, "Little Lies"

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can’t disguise
(you can’t disguise, no you can’t disguise)

Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can’t disguise
(you can’t disguise, no you can’t disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(tell me, tell me lies)

Not only is this Hillary's theme-song, but it should be the Family theme as well.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.