Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Sen. John F. Kerry (D-M"ass")

"I won the youth vote. I won the independent vote. I won the moderate vote. If you take half the people at an Ohio State football game on Saturday afternoon and they were to have voted the other way, you and I would be having a discussion today about my State of the Union speech."

**I'm sure Kerry is familiar with the famous "if" saying: 'If my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle'.

Well "if" Kerry wasn't a Liberal, peacenik, America-hater he might have been elected president. --> But it's infinitely more likely my aunt will grow a penis**

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.